Camp in Warsaw start on Monday and end on Friday. Every day each patient receives 6 hours of therapy (50 minutes each).
- Neurostructural Therapy
- Motor Development Archetypes
- Facial Reflex Integration
- Integration of Visual and Auditory Reflexes
- NaurotactileTactile Therapy
The Programme also consists of courses and trainings for parents, enabling them to acquire experience in working with their own child/adult and to continue therapy at home. This is why we encourage parents/guardians to participate in the therapeutic and rehabilitation courses. The parents/guardians receive educational materials, exemplary sets of exercises and homework.
The Institute is open from Monday to Friday between 8:30 and 16:30
* board and accommodation not included